House of Prayer & Spirituality
A very important park of Christian history being the vessel, which according to the Book of Genesis (chapters 6-9) and the Quran (surah hud) was built by Noah at God’s command to save himself, his family, and the world’s animals from a worldwide deluge.
TODAY, Noah’s Ark stands at Kamay ni Hesus grounds to serve as a place of prayer and meditation, a place where we can reevaluate our relationship with GOD.
– There are twenty one (21) air conditioned rooms available for the pilgrims and retreatants to choose. Each with its own toilet and bath, and hot shower.
– The function hall can accomodate group retreats and other events. It is equipped with state of the art multimedia equipments.
– Also serves healthy menu, and the popular and well loved Lucban foods and delicacies.
- Whole Day Retreat composed of 5 meals with overnight room accomodation PhP 1,500 per head.
- Whole Date Retreat Only PhP 400.00 per head.
- Over Night Room Accommodation with Complimentary Breakfast PhP 800.00.
ROOM AMENITIES & INCLUSIONS: